About Me

My photo
I'm a senior Mathematics major with an emphasis in Actuarial Science. I love running, traveling, and the weather!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday, March 9th

It is hard to state the accuracy of my prediction for snowfall today, because whatever we got seems to have already melted. It snowed all morning and into the afternoon, so if I had to guess I would say 2 or 3 inches. The current temperature is 36 degrees F, dew point is 17 degrees F, there are overcast skies, and light north winds. Tomorrow there will be more north winds from the high pressure system to our north. The barometric pressure reading is rising slowly according to the weather station on campus, so for tomorrow I predict it to be a little less cloudly than today, but with similar temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment