About Me

My photo
I'm a senior Mathematics major with an emphasis in Actuarial Science. I love running, traveling, and the weather!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, March 13th

My prediction for Saturday was correct. The morning was not pleasant weather. It was windy and cold. I drove to Hudson yesterday morning, and the more east I got, the stronger winds/more precipitation I encountered. Today turned out to be a nice day. It was cold and cloudy early this morning, but skies cleared to about 20% cloud cover (stratus clouds) and we reached a high temperature of 31 degrees F. The clearing skies were due to the center of the high pressure system moving over us. It stayed light out for longer too, thanks to daylight savings. It will probably be harder to get out of bed in the morning though :( Tomorrow should be slightly warmer, with mostly clear skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment