About Me

My photo
I'm a senior Mathematics major with an emphasis in Actuarial Science. I love running, traveling, and the weather!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday, March 15th

Today was warmer and cloudier as predictied. The current temperature is 45 degrees F which is our high for the day. We have seen increasing clouds, first cirrostratus now a mix of cirrostratus and some small cumulus. I would say the current cloud cover is about 60%. There are slight to moderate at times WSW winds. The dew point is 26 degrees F and the barometric pressure is steady at about 30". Because of these two facts and how I don't really see any nimbus clouds, I do not think we will have any precipitation this evening, although sources indicate otherwise. Tomorrow should be slightly warmer due to a small warm front coming in from the south and south winds, with about the same amount of cloud cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment