About Me

My photo
I'm a senior Mathematics major with an emphasis in Actuarial Science. I love running, traveling, and the weather!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday, March 27th

All I can say is, at least the sun is shinning. Yesterday I got back from Georgia, where I was for the past week, and was disappointed to see more snow. There is a big trough in the jet stream dipping down over the southeast part of the country. This is causing severe weather there and I am very glad I left before it all began. The current temperature here in Eau Claire is 30 degrees F with light northeast winds. There is about 10% cloud cover, mainly small cumulus humilis clouds in the northern part of the sky. Tomorrow will be very similiar to today, as the high pressure system stays right over Wisconsin and leaves us with mostly clear skies and temperatures in the low 30s.

No comments:

Post a Comment