About Me

My photo
I'm a senior Mathematics major with an emphasis in Actuarial Science. I love running, traveling, and the weather!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday, March 16th

About an hour after I blogged yesterday it started raining, so unfortunately I was wrong. However, my prediction for today was correct. The day started out with a dense fog advisory but I was not up early enough to see what kind it was. I would guess it was advection fog. The high today was 50 degrees F with partly cloudy skies. I went on a walk around 6pm and to the west was a mackeral sky with altocumulus clouds. To the east there were stratus clouds. A warm front did move in and we had light south winds. As a low pressure system forms to our north, we will have a change in wind direction from south to west/northwest. Also, the barometric pressure reading will continue to fall and tomorrow we will have much more cloud cover. Tomorrow should be as warm as today with a 30% chance for precipitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment