About Me

My photo
I'm a senior Mathematics major with an emphasis in Actuarial Science. I love running, traveling, and the weather!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday, March 3rd

It didn't feel as warm as I had thought it would today, however there were a few snow showers this morning as I predicted yesterday. Currently it is still 30 degrees F at 7pm, which is impressive. There are light NE winds which will continue throughout the night. Due to the cloud cover it is going to stay relatively warm tonight, leading to warmer temperatures tomorrow. There is a warm front and a low pressure system to our south, and as they move east, we will have slightly warmer temperatures and east winds. The high will reach the mid 30s and there is another chance for precipitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment