About Me

My photo
I'm a senior Mathematics major with an emphasis in Actuarial Science. I love running, traveling, and the weather!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday, April 14th

I was right in predicting a change to NE winds today, however it turned out to be a little colder than I thought. The current temperature on campus is 47 degrees F but only feels like 41 degrees F. There are 15 mph E winds and overcast skies (stratus clouds). The barometric pressure reading has been slowly falling since about 10am this morning. This accounts for why we experienced a decrease in temperature around that time, and are continuing to see cool temperatures. This falling pressure reading along with east/northeast winds and stratus clouds, indicates there is a low to our south and it is headed our way. This is going to bring more clouds, similar temperatures, and a chance for precipitation. Tomorrow will be cloudy, windy and we will see a high of around 50 degrees F.

No comments:

Post a Comment