About Me

My photo
I'm a senior Mathematics major with an emphasis in Actuarial Science. I love running, traveling, and the weather!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, April 4th

This weekend we finally had some nice, spring-like weather. We reached 48 degrees on Saturday with sunny skies, and yesterday we hit 44 degrees with overcast skies. This morning started out very gloomy and did not feel like spring. Now the clouds have broken up slightly. Currently there is about 80% cloud cover, with cumulus congestus and cumulonimubus clouds. There is a light rain and WNW winds at about 25 mph. The temperature is 42 degrees F, but with the wind chill it only feels like 28 degrees F. Unfortunately I've had to walk over the bridge a couple times today, however when I did, I noticed that the river has definitely risen. It is just short of reaching the bike trail. Tonight we will see decreasing clouds as the low pressure system moves east. Tomorrow will be noticabley warmer but with more moderate winds and increasing clouds in the evening due to another low pressure system.

No comments:

Post a Comment